Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

01 novembro 2007

Golden Love Songs Vol - 15 ao 20

Golden love Songs Vol - 15 I'll Write a Song for you

1. Double - The Captain Of Her Heart
2. Everything But The Girl- Each and everyone
3. Earth, Wind & Fire -I'll writa song for you
4. The Righteous Brothers -You've lost that lovin feeling
5. Elton John - Nikita
6. S.O.S. Band - Weekend Girl
7. Shakatak - Easier said than done
8. Solomon Burke - A change is gonna come
9. Rita Coolidge - We're all alone
10. Barry White - Bring back my yesterday
11. Klymaxx - I miss you
12. Associates - Breakfast
13. The Korgis - Sometime
14. Shalamar - Love's grown deep
15. Abba - The winner takes it all
Download


Golden love songs Vol - 16 Love me Tender
Artist.: Various Artists
Album..: Golden love songs 16 - Love me Tender
Genre..: LOVE SONGS
Source.: CD
Quality: CBR 192
1. Spandau Ballet - Through the Barricades
2. Mike Batt - Lady of the Dawn
3. Teddy Pendergrass - Turn of the lights
4. Earth wind & fire - Miracles
5. Abba - The day before you came
6. Billy Ocean - Love is Forever
7. Alessi Brothers - All for A Reason
8. Linda Ronstadt - Love me tender
9. Champaign - Rty Again
10. Quincy Jones - One Hundred Way's
11. Bobby Caldwell - Jamaica
12. Matt Bianco - Summer Song
13. Phil Carmen - On my way to L.A
14. Santana - I'll be wathing
15. Lou Rawls - You'r never find another love like mine

Golden love songs Vol - 17 Secret Lovers
Artist.: Various Artists
Album..: Golden love songs 17 - Secret Lovers
Genre..: LOVE SONGS
Source.: CD
Quality: CBR 192
1. Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
2. Sade - Your love is a king
3. Barry White - Just the way your are
4. The Stylistics - You make me feel brand new
5. The Jones Girls - Nights over Egypt
6. Alessi Brothers - Driftin
7. Atlantic Star - Secrets Lovers
8. Raf Ravenscroft - Maxine
9. Zucchero Fornaciari - Senza Una Donna
10. Foreigner - I don't wont to lif without you
11. Santana - Europa
12. Ray Goodman & Brown - Inside of you
13. Maureen McGovern - The Morning afther
14. Samantha Fox - The best is yet to come
15. The O'jays - Used ta be my girl
16. Wham - Where did your heart go
Golden love songs Vol -18 Love is forever
Artist.: Various Artists
Album..: Golden love songs VOL 18 - Love is forever
Genre..: LOVE SONGS
Source.: CD
Quality: CBR 192
1. B. & R. Gibb - Woman in Love
2. Wyers - Theme From "The deer hunter"
3. C. Niel - Fantasy
4. G. Sutherland - Sailing
5. Russell/Davis - All out of love
6. Conti/lesson - For your eyes only
7. Spector/Mann/Weil - You've lost that loving feeling
8. Andersson/Ulivaeus - The Winner takes it All
9. Curtis/Allison - More than i can say
10. Lennon - Imagine
11. Orbison/Melson - Cryin'
12. BrownIII/R. Armand - One day in your life
13. Batt - Bright Eyes
14. J. Barry/D. Black - Diamonds are forever
15. M. Tune/Lucas - Never knew love like this befor
16. Lynne - Xanadu
Golden Love Songs Vol. 19 - Stand by me
Artist.: Various Artists
Album..: Golden Love Songs Vol: 19 - Stand by me
Genre..: LOVE SONGS
Source.: CD
Quality: CBR 192
1. G.Michael - Careless whisper
2. Earth, wind and fire - That's the way of the world
3. Ruby Turner - I'm in love
4. Bill Withers - Soul shadows
5. Sade - Why can't we live together
6. Moris Albert - Feelings
7. Yvonne Ellman - Love me
8. Ben E. Kiing - Stand by me
9. Rita Coolidge - All time high
10. Maarten Peters & The dream - After the party
11. Alessi Brothers - Oh, Lori
12. Linda Ronstadt - Bleu Bayou
13. The Eagels - New kid in town
14. Level 43 - Leaving me now
15. Teddy Pendergrass - Love TKO
16. Jacksons 5 - She is out of my life
Golden Love Songs Vol - 20 Close to you
Artist.: Various Artists
Album..: Golden Love Songs Vol - 20 Close to you
Genre..: LOVE SONGS
Source.: CD
Quality: CBR 192
1. Sade - Smooth Operator
2. The Eagles - Desperado
3. The Stylistics - Let's put it all together
4. The Carpenters - (They long to be (Close to you)
5. Christopher Cross - Sailing
6. Alexander O'Neal - Sunshine
7. Barry White - I'm gonna love you just a little bit more babe
8. The Brothers Johnson - Straberry letter
9. Abba - I have a dream
10. Billy Ocean - Mystery Lady
11. Phil Carmen - Moonshine Still
12. White Plains - When you are a king
13. Eric Clapton - Knockin' on heaven's door
14. Jonathan Butler - Take good care of me
15. Simply Red - Ev'ry time we say goodbye
16. Earth, Wind & Fire - After the love has gone

Nenhum comentário: